Minto Safe Communities
Through a co-operative spirit, close mutually beneficial ties are formed between police and community and contribute to a safe society. In partnership with Safe Communities Wellington County, we establish & implement Community Safety Programs such as the Vial of Life program, Bike Rodeos, ATV information sessions, Distracted Driving campaigns, Mental Health Awareness and other programs to keep our community safe.
- To act as a liaison between the public and police
- To listen to safety concerns and suggestions from residents of Minto Township.
- To work with the Police to come up with positive solutions.
- To provide education on safety matters.
- To assist with crime fighting strategies.
If you are interested in taking part and making a difference in Minto, contact [email protected].